2020 Conference to be offered Online
Just as you are, our team is disappointed that we are not gathering in person for the Conference. NCRPA and a team of professionals from across the state are working hard to deliver an exceptional virtual event experience.
The conference will be a combination of live and on demand sessions which will be available starting in November and be available through the end of the year. Live sessions will occur during the event dates (12/7-12/9) The team is working
on the final schedule and we will have it up on the website shortly. We will also have a variety of morning wellness sessions and activities, user group meetings, vendor interactions, virtual exhibit hall, virtual round tables, team building,
games and networking opportunities.
If you are currently an NCRPA commercial member PLEASE SIGN INTO YOUR ACCOUNT TO GET MEMBER PRICING! - please email Matt@ncrpa.net if you need assistance!
Standard Non Member - $325 | Member $275: Access to virtual exhibit hall and two virtual rep tickets.
ALL Exhibitor Virtual Booths include:
- Exposure on our exhibitor listing page
- Pre and post event Exposure (Nov-Jan 2020)
- Three (3) days of exposure (Dec. 7th-9th, 2020)
- Unlimited "available" hours throughout conference days (you get to staff your booth when and if you want, according to YOUR schedule)
- Share files, videos, contact information and other details right from your virtual booth
- "See" who is visiting your booth at any given time
- Instant live video chat with booth visitors
- Two (2) full conference vendor/rep registrations
Premium Non-Member $575 | Member $500 - Standard plus; Pheedloop Lead Generation Tools, Live Exhibit Booth Video and ability to provide at least two (2) scheduled presentations/demonstrations ( 20min pre-recorded)
Purchase Membership and Conference Access Together ( new members joining through will be valid through Dec 2021)
Premium Vendor Combo - $800 - Basic NCRPA membership + Premium Conference Package
Standard Vendor Combo - $575 - Basic NCRPA membership + Standard Conference Package
All Commercial Memberships
- Exclusive member discounts on Conferences, Workshops and Summits
- Business & Commercial Member’ Professional Networking Community
- Early notification of exhibitor opportunities - when applicable
- Access to membership information
- Receive NCRPA Recre8 Magazine
- Receive members only email communications
- Discount on sponsored emails $225 vs. $350
- Exclusive Sponsorship Opportunities - Lunch and Learns, Regional Meetings, Learning Community Round Tables, and more.
- RFP requests from NCRPA members delivered to your inbox.
- Basic Commerical membership includes 1 membership.
Premier Premium Vendor Combo $1000 - Premier NCRPA membership + Premium Conference Package - (Bonus $50 savings)
Premier Standard Vendor Combo $775 - Premier NCRPA membership + Standard Conference Package - (Bonus $50 savings)
- Commercial Member Company listed on website
- Listed in print and digital vendor guide- when applicable
- Includes staff memberships at no additional charge ( membership)
How the virtual conference will work. Attendees and Vendors will get access to the event portal in early November ( think a conference app but with a lot more features, we are using
Pheedloop). Once in the event portal you can interact with other attendees and vendors, visit other vendor profiles, set up meetings, 1 on 1 video chat, and watch on demand sessions.
From Dec 7th-9th, we will have 6-8 Sessions per day plus roundtables, games and networking that you can be a part of live. The "live" sessions will then be available after the event through the remainder of 2020 in an on demand setting. Attendees, including vendors with certifications, may be eligible to earn up to 1.2 CEUs total for this virtual conference, however, if you have the time and want you can watch all the sessions plus content created by partners, vendors and exhibitors. In addition we will also have games and contests, wellness events, and coffee and/or happy hour virtual networking events. For the socials we plan to have events all end by 5pm with the exception of a potential Monday Night Football event.. This is new and we are still working on some details and adding features, to make it a great virtual experience.