TR Conference Call for Presenters
The NCRPA TR Conference is being held February 26-28 at the Drury Inn & Suites in Burlington, NC.
The list below is intended to give the presenter some ideas of the type of topics past attendees have said they would be interested in. This list is not intended to be the topic list for the conference but broad topics to give the presenter ideas for sessions. Session proposals will be accepted until midnight on January 13, 2017
- Adventure Programming / Outdoor Education
- Aquatics Therapy
- Assisted Living
- Behavioral Health
- Community TR/RT
- Early Intervention and TR/RT
- Experiential Education
- Geriatrics (Alzheimer's, aging in place, Acquired disabilities and aging)
- Physical Disabilities
- Substance Abuse
- Summer Day Camps and Specialty Camps
- Unique TR / RT Programs
- Veterans and Wounded Warrior
- All materials must be submitted online.
- All submissions will be notified by email by 1/18/17 as to their acceptance.
- Conference sessions are 90 minutes in length for .15 continuing education units.
- A copy of your professional resume and a brief outline of the proposed presentation are required for CEU approval. They should be emailed to email@example.com by midnight on January 13, 2017 for your proposal to be considered.
- The description you enter on this form for your session will appear exactly as written in the conference program. Limit 100 words
- Please complete all information related to equipment needs, room set-up, & contact information to ensure proper set-up during conference time.
Session Proposal Checklist:
- Completion of ‘Call for Presenters and CEU Application’ online.
- Resume for each presenter, indicating knowledge of topic submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight on 1/13/2017
- Brief outline of presentation.
No hand-written proposals will be accepted.
Proposals are due by midnight on January 13, 2017 to be considered.