"Leading Through Innovation”
2016 NCRPA Annual Conference
Charlotte, NC | October 24-26
Submission Deadline is April 26, 2016
Note: Sessions submitted after 4/26 will be placed on a wait list for consideration.
Receipt of proposals will be confirmed by April 27, 2016. The speaker or session submitter will be contacted regarding acceptance or denial of the session by May 25, 2016
- NCRPA asks if you are submitting a proposal with others or recommending a speaker, before submitting a proposal please obtain the person's agreement. A copy of each presenter’s resume/vita is required for CEU approval. Proposals will not be considered without all résumés/vitas. Resumes/vitas should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 26, 2016
- All sessions will be 1 hour and 15 mins. Special requests for longer sessions will be considered.
- The description of your session will appear exactly as written in the conference program.
- Please complete all information related to equipment needs, room set-up and contact information to ensure proper set-up during conference time. Classroom/theatre setup is preferred. Other requests will be considered.
- A red asterisk denotes a required field.
- Preferred day and time requested is not guaranteed
- If the speaker requires compensation of any sort, that should be listed in the special considerations field below.