Exhibit Hours & Events - Times are subject to change!
- Exhibit dates are Monday, September 11th, and Tuesday, September 12th, 2017.
- Exhibitors have direct access to over 750+ park and recreation professionals.
- Sponsorship opportunities are available and various levels include a complimentary booth space.
- Premium Exhibitors: Include all the benefits and opportunities of a standard exhibitor space but are located in premium locations within the event layout to optimize your organizations exposure and foot traffic during exhibit hall times. Premium exhibitors will also receive top billing among non-sponsor exhibitors in the exhibitors guide and all other related promotions. Limited Availability.
- Full info and regulations: www.ncrpa.net/Exhibitors2017
Monday September 11th, 2017
Exhibit Hall Setup: 10:00 a.m. — 4:00 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Open/Exhibitor’s Social : 4:30 p.m. — 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday September 12th, 2017
Exhibit Hall Open: 9:15 a.m.
Exhibit Lunch: 12:15 a.m. — 1:45 p.m.
Exhibit Hall Closes: 2:00 p.m
- View exhibit hall layout
- Conference schedule - coming soon!
- Each exhibit booth is 10 feet by 8 feet in size and draped on 3 sides.
- Each booth comes with one skirted table and 2 chairs.
- Electrical outlets can be ordered trough Hollins Exposition Services.
- Convention services will be handled by Hollins Exposition Services. For assistance with freight, extra labor, extra tables/chairs, electric etc. please contact them. 336.315.5225
- For questions about the conference or special requests for exhibit setup, please contact: Matt at email@example.com or 919.832.5868.
- All gas powered equipment/vehicles must have less than 1/4 tank of gas, gas caps taped shut and batteries disconnected. Failure to do so will result in removal from exhibit hall. Please visit www.ncrpa.net/Exhibitors2017 for all exhibit hall rules and regulations
- A list of pre-conference attendees (name and department) will be emailed by September 1st, 2017. A list of all attendees will be sent after the conference.
- For questions about the conference or special requests for exhibit setup, including building of structures, vehicles, or if your just unsure, please contact: Matt Carusona at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-832-5868.
- The Conference Team has reserved rooms at Sheraton Greensboro at Four Seasons. Hotel block info will be available shortly.
- On or before JUNE 14, 2017 $255 of your registration fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Between JUNE 15—JULY 31, 2017 50% of your total registration fee will be deducted from your refund.
- On or after AUGUST 1, 2017, no refunds will be issued.
- All cancellations and requests for refunds must be submitted to Matt at Matt@ncrpa.net
The Sponsor/Exhibitor agrees by paying the registration fee to indemnify and hold harmless NCRPA, SCRPA, the Joseph S. Koury Convention Center, Greensboro Parks & Recreation, and member organizations of NCRPA and SCRPA, and all officers, staff members, or directors, from any and all liability and expenses for personal injury and property damage or loss arising from the use by the exhibitor or its exhibit space or activities in connection thereof. Proof of liability insurance naming NCRPA as additional insured is required.
RESTRICTIONS AND CARE OF PROPERTY
- The conference management team reserves the right to restrict, because of noise, operation method, material or for any reason deemed objectionable. Additionally, the conference management team reserves the right to prohibit or remove any exhibit that they consider detracts from the general character or appearance of the show.
- Firms or organizations not assigned an exhibit space will not be allowed to conduct business in the exhibit area.
- Exhibitors and their agents shall not injure or deface walls, floors, or any part of the exhibit building or booth materials or equipment of other exhibitors.
- Exhibitor will be held liable for any and all damages. Exhibitors may not set up or take down their exhibit before the scheduled times