What's Happening at NCRPA
What is happening in the parks and recreation profession? What is new at NCRPA? This is the place to find out. If you have something to share with others in our Association send it to NCRPA.
- PlayPrints - submit your application by August 6
- NCRPA Awards - due August 12
- Parks and Rec Baton - and show the world how awesome the people and places of recreation and parks can be!
- Theme Park Tickets
- The NC Recre8'er Blog, is the Blog for NC for Recreation and Parks Professionals. We will feature posts from NCRPA members and staff about all the latest news, insights and tips in our field and around NC.
- NCRPA Wellness Initiative
- Local Governments support dedicated funding for PARTF
Positioning NCRPA for the Future
On April 30th, the NCRPA Board of Directors was presented with, reviewed and adopted recommendations to realign the structure of the NCRPA Board of Directors. This realignment was initiated to ensure NCRPA is positioned for continued success and to support the profession. We encourage everyone to learn about the process, recommendations and how we will transition to this new format by January 2017. A letter outlining the process and changes can also be found online here: http://goo.gl/XRqbFk.